Friday, June 3, 2011

I love livin' in the city!

 Check this out! You get to see me! Gala Darling tour of Betsey Johnson HQ.
Betsey Johnson's Studio Tour! from Gala Darling on Vimeo.

I know I'm kinda bad at telling the world every little thing I'm stoked about but I'm interning at BJ all summer and it's rad. I'll be posting pictures of New York left and right so stay tuned. Here's a taste.




                                                                    2


                                                 Going up, growing up
                                                   Inside Mood Fabrics




                                                        Brooklyn


Also the last half of Chaos in Tejas is happening now in Austin, TX, so show some love and go for me. I wish I could be there playing right along side everyone in the Creamers but I have a stand in for the summer :( I miss the band. Wouldn't it be nice to be flown out for your shows?

Tomorrow if you are in Oregon go check out Shakedown Alley for some fun sh-tuff.

Laterz, xoxo







P.S. Miss you Austin friends

No comments:

Post a Comment